deepXIT BlackHat EU, London
[deep eSupport] by TeamViewer
Windows, MacOS, Linux, iPhone/iPad iOS, AndroidOS
Media Player Classic (MPC) is a compact media player for Microsoft Windows. The application mimics the look and feel of the old, light-weight Windows Media Player 6.4 but integrates most options and features found in modern media players. It and its heirs are standard media players in the K-Lite Codec Pack and the Combined Community Codec Pack (CCCP).
Media Player Classic Home Cinema (MPC-HC) updates the original player and adds many useful functionalities including the option to remove tearing, additional video decoders (in particular H.264 and VC-1 with DXVA support), EVR renderer support and multiple bug fixes.
It has a built in DVD player with real-time zoom, support for AVI subtitles, QuickTime and RealVideo support (requires QuickTime and/or Real Player).
There's also a 64 bit version of Media Player Classic Home Cinema that supports Windows XP x64, Windows Vista x64 and Windows 7 x64.
The VideoLAN project targets multimedia streaming of MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 and DivX files, DVDs, digital satellite channels, digital terrestial television channels and live videos on a high-bandwidth IPv4 or IPv6 network in unicast or multicast under many OSes. VideoLAN also features a cross-platform multimedia player, VLC media player, which can be used to read the stream from the network or display video read locally on the computer under all OS(Windows, Mac OS X, BeOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Mandrake Linux, Red Hat Linux, Familiar Linux, YOPY/Linupy, Zaurus, NetBSD, OpenBSD, FreeBSD, Solaris, QNX, Gentoo Linux).
MediaInfo supplies technical and tag information about a video or audio file.
What format (container) does MediaInfo support?
A cross-platform free DVD authoring application
DVDStyler was developed to be a cross-platform free DVD authoring application for the creation of professional-looking DVDs.
It allows not only burning of video files on DVD that can be played practically on any standalone DVD player, but also creation of individually designed DVD menus.
Here are some key features of DVDStyler:
· creation and burning DVD video with interactive menus
· provides several templates for DVD menus
· support of AVI, MOV, MP4, MPEG, OGG, WMV and other file formats
· support of MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, Xvid, MP2, MP3, AC-3 and other audio and video formats
· support of multi-core processor
· allows using MPEG and VOB files without reencoding, see FAQ
· allows put files with different audio/video format on one DVD (support of titleset)
· user-friendly interface with support of drag & drop
· flexible menu creation on the basis of scalable vector graphic
· import of image file for background
· placing of buttons, text, images and other graphic objects anywhere on the menu screen
· changing the font/color and other parameters of buttons and graphic object
· scaling of buttons and graphic objects
· dvd scripting
Media Portal turns your PC in a very advanced Multi MediaCenter / HTPC. It allows you to listen to your favorite music & radio, watch your video's and DVD's, view, schedule and record live TV and much more.